"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Its worth trying

Sometimes I am able to embrace the chaos. It usually just lasts a few hours before my insides go crazy. You know like wearing jammies all day. I'm just not that type of momma (if you are awesome).  I wish I could be a little more go with the flow. 

But sometimes I do let loose. Like building forts in my living room. Pillow fights. Or jumping off couches.  

It lasts a bit and then I snap into my normal "i hate clutter everywhere self" and they all snap back to the reality of picking up AGAIN.  Its no wonder they love daddy! He can handle chaos and clutter better than me. 





Hopefully you too can choose to go against the grain. I want them to remember me as a fun mom so it might be messy and crazy around here but we will have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment