"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Birthday


Got to spend my birthday with some of my favorite people. My little people made me beautiful cards and got me some new boots and a curling wand.


Not sure if I completely have it but getting better with practice and a few you tube videos. Boy do I feel old. Nothing like a real mom trying to look cool or at least somewhat put together. I owe credit to my sis. She keeps me young and trying new things. In fact I'm gonna sport a a head wrap later today.
I mean why not.


I also got to venture to check out the new IKEA in KC with my sis, mom, and sis in law. We had a fun day shopping and hanging out in the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment