"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, January 30, 2015

100th day



I can hardly believe its been 100 days of school already. I remember other mom's telling me time goes so fast but thinking sometimes it seems like it is standing still. Well our days with Shadd gone have gone by way too fast. I still crave the days he is home early or doesn't have school. It totally throws off our normal but it is so great to have all my birdies home in my nest. Someday I will crave those few days my mom gets with all her birdies in her next.

Until then I will savor the craziness and chaos that seems to abound because all to soon it will end.

In honor of celebrating he took 100 pennies (with some coaching - he wanted to take 100 quarters) and got to have a 100 snacks throughout the day (small things but still fun).

He still loves school but loves when we surprise and pick him up. Plus he gets home sooner which is a win win. However the craziness of packing us all up to get him isn't always worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment