"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

9 years ago

9 years ago I got to marry my best friend.

It still amazed me that it has been 9 years ago, which means we've really been together like a lifetime as we started dating way back in 9th grade (makes me think of that tim mcgraw song...emma lou hayes etc). Oh dear i guess that's the ramblings of a crazy very pregnant lady.

Well I got some beautiful flowers and we got to spend the afternoon/evening together. We were hoping to go golfing which is something we typically do on our anniversary but the constant rain was a deterant. So we went to the movies and out to dinner and even stuffed ourselves to the max with dessert.

I'm lucky. He is the best! I know I may be biased but I really think he is! Well at least my best!

I couldn't imagine doing this life without him.

I got one shot of us as he always jokes about our life being fully documented. But I just don't want to ever forget that We matter to.

Love you D. Thanks for choosing me all those years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment