"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, December 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I know its not Thursday, its monday but hey you can do this grateful thing anytime anyday, right? And I'm just thankful I actually feel like I have a moment to sit down and think and blog.


So without further ado...

1. I get to stay home and love on my kiddos 24/7
2. I don't have to babysit other kiddos - fun for a few hours but not really my thing!
3. how we function just as us during the day
4. our annual Christmas party complete with silly games, impromptu shopping trips and other fun
5. our best friends
6. our church and the message we receive each sunday
7. the bigs can go outside and play in the snow on their own! Oh how I have waited for this day!
8. winter night walks
9. christmas lights - and driving thru town to admire them
10. simple projects
11. days where everyone naps - rare but oh still cherished
12. new easy recipes
13. the way daddy makes everything more fun!
14. d's health (still very few headaches) don't think I would survive otherwise!
15. christmas movies
16. the excitement of Christmas
17. hearing our kiddos tell why we celebrate Christmas
18. hearing Shadd quote John 3:16 at sunday school - proud mama moment
19. listening to Sage say "i love you"
20. and Ells sign Jesus loves me at church full throttle!

This is a special time of year and it goes by oh so quickly. I'm trying to take time to savor each moment and enjoy the best of 2013 as it nears an end. I hope you are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment