"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Card

I have a new little found hobby. I beginning to finally figure out photoshop and play around with it a bit. This year I tackled making our own Christmas cards. Most of you probably received a hard copy but I thought I would share them here too just in case I forgot to send someone one. 

Each year we send a family picture to all d's agents so we of course waited till the last minute and then decided that we would snap a few of the J's (d's business parner's family) and they would snap some of us too. It was nice out in early November but really really really windy. Like super duper windy, you know like hair all over the place kinda crazy wind. Well we learned our lesson and will do them in October or September next year but it was fun and the J's have a the perfect wooded lot to do it. We drug my favorite $25 garage sale yellow chair out into the woods and snapped some pics. 

At least good enough for a few family pics and a christmas card! 

And it was so much fun to design our very own original card this year. In fact, I think I might always do it this way. Much thanks to fast and easy printing from Mpix, love love there stuff! Great quality and affordable too. 

So here is what it looked like this year

the front

the back

Plus a couple other pictures we got from the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment