"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, October 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Wow.

Does it feel like way colder than fall outside?

My vote yes.

I love to be bundled. But brrr. Its chilly.

Don't get me wrong we are still getting outside. In fact, I even pryed my body out of bed to jog this am. A tough one for me as I am a slipper wearing snuggler in the morning.

But as we gear up for holidays and it just seems to get busier, I have to be reminded to stop. think. listen. enjoy. love. the little things

1. listening to the missed sermon so so easy - new website fantastics
2. hearing shadd read
3. laughing with my husband
4. simple new found things like spotify (oh technology)
5. my kiddos imaginations - today we were planting a garden in the sandbox
6. ells lack of energy at specific times like cleaning up or biking
7. the new house going up next door - (love the privacy not so much the framing crew)
8. great sleepers - see number 7 still napping thankfully
9. visit from friends
10. date day, can't wait.
11. d successful marathon - so proud of him
12. sages snuggles
13. slower days to just sit and play and enjoy my kids
14. slippers and hot chocolate
15. we found our traveling mouse (the wireless one that goes to our computer...kind of essential to do just about anything on it).
16. a fun fellowship night with ladies from church
17. crunchy leaves on the ground
18. beauty pre sunrise
19. the Jesus storybook bible - each story brings me to tears. Love it.

Take a moment to step outside (bundle up first) and breath the fresh air. It will fill your soul!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree! I am really missing that fresh cold air! :) I will be savoring it when I get home next year.

    ReplyDelete