"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, October 11, 2013

My three play

I absolutely love it when my three play together.

Once school starts it gets a little more quiet on our block. So we headed outside to play in the kitchen in the fort. Sometimes I have to get them started, but other times they are well into pretend play.









Of course, we rarely all squeeze around this thing without fighting but i caught a glimpse of what it would look like.


And who doesn't like racing the deck. Oh brothers. Plus timing laps around the house. Shadd is a great exercise coach. He suggested lunges up the hill in our backyard 5 times. I was really hoping for twice and definitely not 5. Never wanting to crumble I sucked it up and completed the five and hardly could walk the next day. Trainer in our midst?




Our newest craze. The teenage mutant ninja turtles. Yesterday Ells was calling people on the phone as reporter April Oneil. Plus they were decked out with swords and other ninja gear. Oh dear. The theme songs randomly plays in my head so I wonder about my sanity most of the time. Nothing like flash back 20 years or anything.


2 comments:

  1. Ev loves NInja Turtles too now! So funny! I used to watch with my brothers...fun update on your 3 adorable kiddos Karie! Miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in ninja turtle mode as well! I think the new twist on the old song is great! Also love seeing all the new pics!

    ReplyDelete