"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Something someday will make me laugh if I ever print our blog at how I still titled these little random posts on thursday when they very rarely appear on a thursday. maybe when my nest is less full. doubtful.

Spent the morning doing one of my most favorite things - junking. Nothing better.

So so thankful that my hubs spent the morning with the kiddos after his long run. They are all napping when I got home and its such a beautiful sight and fills my heart with the silence and peace of a napping family.

I have actually been scribbling thankfuls in my cute journal, amazing what a cute notebook can do.

Here they are...as always totally random...

1. A daddy who willing goes back for a second tiss (kiss) upon his daughter's request prior to leaving for work. Love him!
2. How the kids thought Sage should learn something during school this week. So we taught him his colors.
3. Hearing Sage say his cousins names
4. Seeing ours play so well with their cousins. Love that they are close in age and see each other often
5. Miss Shaye's dance moves - she gave us all a good laugh. Love her.
6. the ripening elderberries - jam making here we come
7. how involved my grandma is - she is coming down to make juice and jam with me this week
8. the random weather - sometimes hot, sometimes cool
9. beautiful sunrises and sunsets - clouds like from a movie
10. the hubs get it done attitude - gotta have one of those around here
11. connecting with old friends
12. missionaries who answer the call - leaving it all behind
13. the power of a testimony
14. free stuff (my new map) and little treasures I scored today for almost free
15. racing and jumping off furniture that goes on (at least i should be thankful as they love to play - i just need to let them)

Hope you all enjoy Saturday. We are off to a birthday party. Shadd has been counting down the days. Loves to celebrate. It will be more fun with the cousins.

Now I need to go sweet talk my hubs prior him entering the garage to see my newest chair. I think I may have an addition. If you are in need of great one, holler. I seem to be running into ones I just can't pass up these days. I scored two today for a grand total of $6. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment