"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Big girl - big words

So Ells has been chatting away for a little bit but lately she is knocking my socks off with some of the phrases she has been spouting out. Last night in the tub she said, "lean back" (a phrase we always use to get her to tip her head back). And today I heard, "right back" as she headed upstairs to grab something as well as "what's that?" right after her big bro asked the question. 

She is only 17 months but she is a talker! 

Here are a few pictures from our date day the other week. Big bro went to Grandma's house and Ells and I spent some quality time together. She enjoyed every moment of her alone time which I don't blame her, I would too. As soon as Shaddy came home he was chasing after her, roaring like a lion. Sounds like fun to a little girl - No. In fact, she spent much of that afternoon stuck to my legs begging me to save her from him. 

Oh but you should have seen her the day he was gone. She was an angel. We got dressed up, went shopping, got some make-up done (Ells too) and she even got some one on one time with Daddy. 


Yeah for jeggings

Always a dare devil

1 comment: