"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Best Gift Ever

So I have been wanting this little machine called the Silhouette SD for a little while now and my awesome hubby said if I found it for $200 he would let me get it for an early Christmas, Birthday gift (hopefully he forgets that part). So I scored a deal thru another blog and also got my mom to go in with me on it so it only cost us each about $100 with some awesome product.

I have been messing around with it and although it seems daunting at times - it has been a blast. It will come it super handy as we are only doing home-made or used gifts on my side of the family this year. What a better way to use my new little machine??

So my mom came over and helped me craft the other day while my two munchkins took an extra long nap - which never happens when Frama comes over. I guess we wore them out.

Here is a little sneak peak at what she can do. I think she needs a name though - D will probably be able to come up with one - He is talented at that!




Granted this is just a little bit of what this girl can do. Can't show you too much or you might see your Christmas present or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment