"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, March 20, 2017

Vday and Dates


ells made her own valentines this year and added cool color changing pens.



I'm not sure if I'm just crazy but holidays and well pinterest or my crazy brain always try to make something much harder than it needs to be. Case in point above. Heart shaped rice krispie treats for ells class.
I volunteered to bring a treat for the class to enjoy. I mean no big deal. Right?  However a kid needing to go potty, sticky hands, and sticky everything just makes me go crazy. Then my heart shaped cookie cutter is now not so heart shaped. And then in frustration I eat all the leftovers and I don't even love rice krispie treats. We did drizzle some cute pink frosting on them and bagged them up and they were cute but do the kids care. No. I'm not sure why I do. And then I don't even take a photo of the cute ones. UGH!



Well we had a fun valentines day and weekend. We got to treat our littles to some fun gifts and daddy got ells and I some pretty flowers which lasted forever. Win win!




We also got to celebrate with Ells going to her first daddy daughter dance with d. They went out to eat and danced the night away. Well ells did. The girls danced and the daddys chatted I guess. D said she was having fun and didn't want to dance with him. How has that worn off already?





And not to be left out...Shadd and I had a date morning with a quick target run and some starbucks and qwirkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment