"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Ells goes to the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe


 I still can't believe how old this little girl is getting. Lately she is a really big help around the house and loves to do things just her and I so we are striving to carve away more girl time.

One of our Christmas gifts to the kids was me time. Ells' gift was a trip to the playhouse with her momma. I volunteered to let D take this one but he knows I love a good play. I think it was that theatre class in London and seeing the Lion King on broadway. Sometimes I think I would be a city girl to the core and easily live overseas if D would be adventurous at all.

So we headed out to the show.

 It was so good - in fact we will be getting season tickets next year. We sat in the front row but there is not a bad seat in that place.

Then we went out for dinner at Smokey Row. Ells got an orange pop in a bottle and I had a smoothie that brought back all my college memories in one day!



It was a blast spending some quality one on one time with this little/big chica. She has a big piece of my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment