"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, November 6, 2014

This girl

Ells is moving milestones before my eyes. Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself that this is my last year with her at home. Crazy. 


She is a great momma. Nursing her babies and making sure they are well taken care of. She is a great helper with Z and Sage too. 


She can pull off quite the outfit. Stripes, polka dots, multi colors. Anything! 

And her and I have been a little more adventurous. She went to a sale with me the other day. Just look at her. One big girl. Love that I have her as a daughter.


And that crown. Only she can pull it off with every outfit! Isn't she just beautiful? So glad she's mine!


1 comment: