"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thankful Wednesday (a day early)

its been way too long again.

this weather has me down with a cold but i feel like i'm on the up side at least no sinus headache without any tylenol thats a plus

however i have the itch for spring and spring projects. i think i could craft a day or three away with the projects swirling around in my head. yet i just sit as its too cold to spray paint, too cold to paint (although I thought about painting ells dresser in her bedroom this morning - d would have killed me) and too cold and too many kiddos to run to hobby lobby at least and keep my sanity.

till then we just have to embrace today and what we are able to accomplish

gratitude definitely is an attitude. a way of looking at life half full rather than half empty. all to easily especially cooped up inside we slip into the winter doldrums and ungratefulness.

i heard a lady on the radio yesterday said we should be thankful we get to wear more accesseries in the cold rather than the hot temps. true that. i know each september i crave jeans again and hooded sweatshirts. right now i will wear my new flats and starve for spring when the snow sneaks onto my bare feet and still praise you Lord for all things!

1. my new nephew Kase (he's adorable)
2. quick delivery for kels
3. shadd's itch to go golfing - he is sporting an isu polo today in hopes it will soon be time
4. quiet afternoons spent with my oldest
5. my elliptical
6. how 30 degrees feels like 60 lately
7. tylenol
8. my hubs - really carrying the load the last couple of days morning and night
9. silly and cute childrens books - the day the crayons quit
10. a good check-up for the baby (a few weeks ago i guess)
11. technology that keeps us up to date with our friends so far away
12. a quick getaway



No comments:

Post a Comment