"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, February 24, 2014

Silly sayings

That show, Kids say the Darndest Things, is right on the money. I could keep a book of quotes these little guys come up with. 

In this picture - they found some Easter eggs and grass. They thought it would be a blast to hide them all over the living room.  But first...Shadd "What should we do with this lettuce?"


I just started laughing and so did they.

Then Ellsyn requested an "alligator" on the way in the house from the garage. I was confused and she was getting upset with me so I just asked her to show me what she meant and she quickly went to the garage fridge and picked up a gatorade.  Close to gatorade I guess.

Again they just crack me up. Lately the saying has been "Holy Jalapenos". I think it has something to do with D's new found love of eating jalapenos on just about everything and even getting Sage to give one a try. He didn't care to much for it and now just says, Jalapeno and Hot as if thats the only corresponding word that would ever fit. Oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love the Holy Jalapeños! Made me laugh thinking of them saying that!

    ReplyDelete